Let us help you speed up your product development journey.
Recession should lead to reinvention.
Take action now.
We're on a mission to help people realise their product design dreams.
We catch and convert dreams in many areas including sustainability, industry, retail, and lifestyle.
- UX – User Experience
- Concept Creation
- Product Strategy
- Product Research
- HFE – Human Factors Engineering
- HMI – Human/Machine Interface
- Technical Illustration
- Product Graphics
- CGI – Photorealistic Rendering
- CFD – Computational Fluid Dynamics
- FEA – Finite Element Analysis
- DFM – Design For Manufacturing
- DFA – Design For Assembly
- CAD - Computer-Aided Design
- 3D Modelling
- Technical Documentation
- Process Automation
- Restriction of Chemical Substances
- Material Specification
- REACH – Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and ROHS
- Reduction of Hazardous Substances
- Large-Scale Fluid Dynamic Testing
Our electrical design team handles everything that makes your product tick. Closely COLLABORATING with the rest of the team for seamless INTEGRATION.
- Hardware Development
- Sensor Development
- Lighting Design
- Electrical Schematic & PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Design & Layout
- Micro-Controller & Processor Integration & Programming
- Motor Control
- Wireless Communications
- Compliance Support
Manufacturing STRATEGY, BUDGET & TIMELINE requirements inform our design approach. Keeping these requirements in mind ensures you not only have a great product, but one that fits into your organisation’s overall priorities.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- SCM – Supply Chain Management
- NPI – New Product Introduction
Product Design Strategy
Design your point of view and make it happen by co-creating an actionable strategic plan with your team.
Disrupt your industry with multiparty innovation, creating innovative offerings that exceed the sum of parts.
Ideate, build and validate product designs with our acceleration programs to stay ahead of the competition.
Finance or grant funding? Or maybe leverage HMRC’s generous R&D Tax Relief Credit. Either way, we have you covered.