- This event has passed.
Escaping the Dragon: Diversifying Your Supply Chain Out of China
19 June 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm BSTFree
If you’re an importer looking to reduce your dependence on China as a manufacturing source, you’ve probably already realised that finding alternatives is a lot easier said than done.
From finding competitive manufacturers with the needed expertise and equipment in other countries to dealing with recalcitrant legacy suppliers who don’t want to see your business go – it’s a minefield that even the biggest manufacturers in the world are baulking at.
Luckily, help is at hand. We’ve got a renowned expert in the field of global supply chains to share his expertise and give you the inside edge that will give you the needed resilience in your supply chain for the long term.
Join us on this fast-paced, value-packed webinar where we’ll discuss:
- Moving manufacturing away from China: common pitfalls to avoid
- Practical alternatives to China for a wide range of industries
- How Innovation can make your supply chain less dependant on high-risk countries
- How to avoid your legacy suppliers trying to sabotage your move to other manufacturers
Not only will you benefit from actionable advice that you can take away and put to work immediately, but you’ll also get free takeaways, including:
- “China: Confronting the Brutal Facts” – an exclusive Innovolo Whitepaper that reveals some of the little-known horrors going on in this increasingly brutal dictatorship – and takes a look at what history suggests we should expect to happen next
- “Exit Strategy: The Five Reasons We’re Getting Out of China” – a hard-hitting factsheet you can use to quickly and easily explain to other stakeholders in your organisation why it’s so vital to diversify your supply chain away from China
- Plus, access to Discounted Consultancy Packages from Michael Wallace and Innovolo!