Since our founding, Innovolo has embodied the true spirit of corporate social responsibility, and we are committed to the highest standards of corporate citizenship.
Our culture and values are rooted in service, integrity, and taking personal responsibility for our actions, outcomes, and reputation.
As a leading global outsourced innovation service provider, we connect people with entrepreneurial opportunities and make a difference in the communities in which we live and work. Given the worldwide span of our workers, clients, suppliers, and partners, we recognise the global reach of our business practices and our public accountability.
Innovolo’s corporate social responsibility commitments are built around four critical areas:
- Employees u0026amp; People – We take seriously our responsibilities to protect, support, and prepare workers for successful careers, and to advocate on their behalf. Our efforts are focused on providing career opportunities and resources to the global workforce, and leading by example in areas such as workplace safety, health and wellness, diversity and inclusion, and training and development. We believe in opportunity for all and are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunity, the protection of human rights, and the prevention of human trafficking.
- Ethics – Innovolo is committed to doing the right thing, conducting ourselves in a legal, ethical, and trustworthy manner, upholding our regulatory obligations, and complying with both the letter and spirit of our business policies.
- Engagement – Innovolo understands that it takes all of us working together to truly have an impact. As such, we partner with organisations in the communities where we live and work to improve lives and society as a whole – by engaging in activities such as community service, philanthropy, and support for small, minority, women, and disadvantaged businesses. We also seek to engage with workforce suppliers who operate using socially responsible business practices.
- Environment – Innovolo recognises a shared responsibility to protect our planet. Although our facilities and operations have a small ecological footprint, we reduce the environmental impact of our business through preservation, conservation, and waste reduction practices.
Underlying our corporate social responsibility program is a set of core policies that outline our approach and guide our activities.
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics – Innovolo’s Code of Conduct provides mechanisms to prevent dishonest or unethical conduct, and fosters a culture of honesty and accountability. This policy outlines the responsibilities of our employees, including ensuring that our suppliers are aware of their obligation to conduct themselves in a legal and ethical way.
- Globally, we treat all employees with dignity and respect and follow all applicable laws and legislation related to labour and human rights. Below are examples of initiatives we have in place:
- Equal Employment Opportunity – It is the policy of Innovolo to protect the employment rights of qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individual’s race, colour, sex, age, religion, national origin, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, and/or other protected categories under applicable laws.
- Affirmative Action – Innovolo is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance women, minorities, qualified disabled individuals, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans.
- Accommodations Policy – It is the policy of Innovolo to comply with all applicable laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities. Consistent with that commitment, it is Innovolo’s policy not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
- Anti-Harassment Policy – Innovolo is committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment. As such, Innovolo will not tolerate harassment of, or by, its employees.
We are individually and collectively accountable for upholding our corporate social responsibility commitments.
We encourage participation across our organisation, and we will work with external stakeholders to continually advocate on behalf of the global workforce, improve our workplaces, contribute to the communities we serve, and ensure our actions are socially, ethically, and environmentally responsible.