Industrial Designers in Plymouth
Innovolo’s experienced industrial design and product development team in Plymouth understands how to strike the perfect balance between innovation, aesthetics and functionality.
Our experts bring together a deep understanding of your business challenges, product requirements, latest methodologies, technologies and materials, customer use specifications, and costing objectives to accompany you through your entire product design, industrial & product development process.
Innovolo’s product development professionals and industrial designers create quality products, reduce production costs, shorten your time-to-market, and boost your overall competitiveness.
Whether for a turnkey project or ad hoc services, we provide the best knowledge and knowhow.
The Innovolation™ Framework
The Innovolation™ Framework is an agile Research and Development outsourced innovation methodology designed to help SMEs to leverage market gaps in their current product or service offering.
The process is an overall packaged innovation management offering, and you may wish to carry out some steps yourselves.
If only I could find a product design company near to me in Cornwall…
- A Chinese Designer’s Private Residence in Chongqing, ChinaGengbo combined ethereal green tones with a pared-back white palette to create a sense of creative calm.
- Lexon Oblio Wirelessly Charges Smartphones While SanitizingThe Lexon Oblio is a wireless charging station for smartphones that also sanitizes it using anti-bacterial UV-C light.
- Making the Best with What You Have…In a time where many of us are forced to slow down & keep it local, Pinch shares chef Blaine Wetzel's latest book, Lummi - Island Cooking.
- Design for a Life Well Lived: Introducing Our New Instagram + ChannelWe’re excited to announce our new Instagram, Design Milk You, a new Lifestyle category on the site + a Wellness category in our shop!
- Friday Five with Stefani SteinLos Angeles-based interior designer Stefani Stein, who also has a line of wallpaper named August Abode, is with us today for Friday Five.
- We have moved…this page is no longer updatedWe have moved Plymouth Newsroom and this page is no longer be updated. For the latest Plymouth news visit www.plymouth.gov.uk/newsroom You can also sign up to receive weekly news and events updates by email. The post We have moved…this page is no longer updated appeared first on Plymouth News Room.
- Preparations begin for Forder Valley Interchange improvementsInitial preparations for road improvements at the Forder Valley (Leigham) Roundabout will get underway next week. Site clearance will begin on Monday 20 January to enable final ground surveys to be carried out and get the site ready for construction work later in the year. This will include removing trees and vegetation around the roundabout […]
- Council budget to prioritise social care and tackling climate changePlymouth City Council is investing more on vital care services over the next year despite having to find more than £12 million through savings, additional income and grant income changes to balance its books for 2020/21. An extra £5 million funding is being allocated to meeting the rising demand and cost of protecting vulnerable children […]
- Getting the Mayflower trail in trainGiant brass totems telling the fascinating story of Plymouth and its incredible Mayflower connections could soon be installed along a trail in and around the Barbican. A planning application has gone in this week to install nine 1.8 metre high monoliths at key locations, each with their own incredible story. The trail is one of […]
- Play park funding gets big boostFurther funding for several city play areas is being celebrated. The second phase of the Council’s Improving Outdoor Play programme, originally announced in 2018, promised that 38 Plymouth play parks would get a refurb. With 26 either complete or ready to start and eight in consolation and planning, the project has received further funding of […]