Industrial Designers in Plymouth
Innovolo’s experienced industrial design and product development team in Plymouth understands how to strike the perfect balance between innovation, aesthetics and functionality.
Our experts bring together a deep understanding of your business challenges, product requirements, latest methodologies, technologies and materials, customer use specifications, and costing objectives to accompany you through your entire product design, industrial & product development process.
Innovolo’s product development professionals and industrial designers create quality products, reduce production costs, shorten your time-to-market, and boost your overall competitiveness.
Whether for a turnkey project or ad hoc services, we provide the best knowledge and knowhow.
The Innovolation™ Framework
The Innovolation™ Framework is an agile Research and Development outsourced innovation methodology designed to help SMEs to leverage market gaps in their current product or service offering.
The process is an overall packaged innovation management offering, and you may wish to carry out some steps yourselves.
If only I could find a product design company near to me in Cornwall…
- The Pantonova Outdoor Series Is a Fresh Update on the Iconic OriginalThe iconic Pantonova series, designed by Verner Panton in 1971, has been relaunched as an outdoor furniture collection!
- The Sculptor’s Residence Recreates a Home Fit for an ArtistThe Sculptor's Residence, a private atelier in the center of Stockholm, was used as a stage to create an artistic haven.
- Time’s Running out to Apply to the A’ Design Awards & Competition!This is the last call for entries – submit your design today!
- Clever Podcast Ep. 108: Artist Lisa CongdonArtist + author Lisa Congdon talks about how she discovered painting, the power of the Internet, and how perfectionism isn't for her.
- Jaru by Jungmo Yang: A Handle to Korea’s Cultural HeritageThis lacquered dish, made by Korea's heritage chijiang method, can be used to hold your candles as well as your food.
- We have moved…this page is no longer updatedWe have moved Plymouth Newsroom and this page is no longer be updated. For the latest Plymouth news visit www.plymouth.gov.uk/newsroom You can also sign up to receive weekly news and events updates by email. The post We have moved…this page is no longer updated appeared first on Plymouth News Room.
- Preparations begin for Forder Valley Interchange improvementsInitial preparations for road improvements at the Forder Valley (Leigham) Roundabout will get underway next week. Site clearance will begin on Monday 20 January to enable final ground surveys to be carried out and get the site ready for construction work later in the year. This will include removing trees and vegetation around the roundabout […]
- Council budget to prioritise social care and tackling climate changePlymouth City Council is investing more on vital care services over the next year despite having to find more than £12 million through savings, additional income and grant income changes to balance its books for 2020/21. An extra £5 million funding is being allocated to meeting the rising demand and cost of protecting vulnerable children […]
- Getting the Mayflower trail in trainGiant brass totems telling the fascinating story of Plymouth and its incredible Mayflower connections could soon be installed along a trail in and around the Barbican. A planning application has gone in this week to install nine 1.8 metre high monoliths at key locations, each with their own incredible story. The trail is one of […]
- Play park funding gets big boostFurther funding for several city play areas is being celebrated. The second phase of the Council’s Improving Outdoor Play programme, originally announced in 2018, promised that 38 Plymouth play parks would get a refurb. With 26 either complete or ready to start and eight in consolation and planning, the project has received further funding of […]