Industrial Designers in Newcastle
Innovolo’s experienced industrial design and product development team in Newcastle understands how to strike the perfect balance between innovation, aesthetics and functionality.
Our experts bring together a deep understanding of your business challenges, product requirements, latest methodologies, technologies and materials, customer use specifications, and costing objectives to accompany you through your entire product design, industrial & product development process.
Innovolo’s product development professionals and industrial designers create quality products, reduce production costs, shorten your time-to-market, and boost your overall competitiveness.
Whether for a turnkey project or ad hoc services, we provide the best knowledge and knowhow.
The Innovolation™ Framework
The Innovolation™ Framework is an agile Research and Development outsourced innovation methodology designed to help SMEs to leverage market gaps in their current product or service offering.
The process is an overall packaged innovation management offering, and you may wish to carry out some steps yourselves.
If only I could find a product design company near to me in Newcastle…
- AAmp Studio Renovates and Adds Onto a 100-Year Old Townhouse in TorontoAAmp Studio was hired to do a full renovation and addition to the 100-year old Sunnyside Townhouse in Toronto's West End neighborhood.
- Cuba Cuts: Bowls Made From Rare Century-Old Mahogany TreeA Cuban tree trunk was stored in various carpentry workshops for 100 years until Hans Sandgren Jakobsen made it into bowls.
- The Stella Dog Pouf Is Designed for Pups Who Love to Lounge in StyleA dog pouf that is simple in design with its round shape offering both small and medium sized dogs a comfy place to relax and nap.
- Joel Escalona Joins BREUER as Creative Director + Drops New CollectionMexican designer Joel Escalona has taken on the role of Creative Director at BREUER and released his latest collection – Noviembre.
- Salone del Mobile.Milano 2020 Shines a Light on Sustainability + EthicsGet ready for the 59th edition of Salone del Mobile.Milano, a design event that leads the way in creativity, innovation, and quality!
- Teesside community projects boosted by UKSE and Tata SteelA special Community Support Fund set up by UKSE to help charities, schools, clubs and other groups improve the life of people on Teesside has now handed over around £350,000.
- North-East remains bottom for economic growth - But Darlington bucks the trendTHE North-East is predicted to continue to have the lowest economic growth in the country to 2023 - but Darlington is bucking the trend.
- Student puts in the work to secure apprenticeshipA TEENAGER who gave up his holidays to gain work experience impressed bosses so much they have given him a role where he can learn on the job.
- New leadership for specialist law firmONE of the largest specialised niche law firms in the region has announced a change in ownership and management.
- Steel expert makes a return to instituteTHE Materials Processing Institute has welcomed the return of leading steel industry expert Jon Bolton to its supreme governing council.
Amazing Inventions from Newcastle
Visionary, humanitarian, inventor, and philanthropist, William Armstrong has probably done more for the reputation of the North East than any other Englishman. Born in Newcastle, Armstrong is credited with several world-changing inventions. Among these are the hydraulic crane, which was inspired by Armstrong’s interest in fishing.
The omnipresent light switch was brought to us by another Newcastle inventor by the name of John Henry Holmes. In 1884, Holmes patented the now familiar light switch, which came about as a result of installing lighting at his father’s house in Newcastle.
Cars were not always the convenient electronically equipped vehicles they are today. A little more than a hundred years ago, you could not simply drive along during a rain shower and expect to see out the front window for too long. Well, Newcastle native Gladstone Adams fixed that with the invention of the windscreen wiper. This inventor had his “eureka!” moment when he was driving home from a Newcastle United game during snowy weather. After stopping several times, he realised the solution, and thus came up with the wiper wiper