Our aim is to work with suppliers who strive for sustainability in their supply chain, and innovation and excellence in their delivery.
We will develop and strengthen relationships with suppliers who are committed to and act in accordance with our code of conduct, with emphasis on:
- Legal compliance including international trade law
- Health, safety and the environment
- Avoidance of bribery and corruption, money laundering, conflicts of interest and anti-competitive conduct
- Respect for human rights and avoidance of modern slavery
- Protecting confidential information
- Providing a workplace that does not discriminate, offers grievance processes and freedom of association
- Providing an ethics and compliance programme
- A culture that encourages people to speak out without fear of retaliation.