Ever since I got into the sales arena in 2007, nothing has given me more motivation than seeing clients satisfied with the outcome of their investment. I am absolutely obsessed with finding creative ways to form a better consequence for the client than they even knew existed.
How do I do this?
- Close examination and exploration of what the client REALLY needs, by looking past their explanations and dreaming of possibilities.
- Knuckle down and visualise the outcome on paper… the ‘what if this could be done’ scenario.
- Test the vision with raw reality.
- Drop the immense possibilities and boundless opportunities right into the view of the client.
- Then… watch and enjoy as the client experiences the Stench of Success, the Pleasure of Progress and the Addiction of Advance.
Sales is not about targets and revenue and all that… I view the word ‘Sales’ as a short abbreviation for converting clients to understand what they have been missing out on until now. It’s an immensely satisfying addiction…